The main function of builder gel is to extend and shape nails, so it is generally called builder gel or extension gel.
1. File the nail surface lightly
2. Apply a very thin layer of base coat, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
3. Put a nail form on your nail and apply a layer of Builder Gel, cure it under UV/LED lamp.
4. Apply a second layer of Builder Gel and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
5. Triming the shapes of nails.
6. Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
7. Design your nail with your satisfied patterns.
How to remove builder gel :
When removing the builder gel, first trim the nails to a normal length, then use a sanding strip to polish off the seal of the nail, wrap it with a nail remover, and let it sit for about 10 minutes. After removing itClean up the colored glue on the nails, if there is still residue, you can use the remover gel polish again.
Method to remove:
1. First trim the nail to a normal length. The extended nail can not be reused, so just cut it off directly, and then use the sanding strip to grind off the sealing layer on the surface of the nail.
2. Wrap a nail remover pack or a nail remover towel on your nails. If you use a nail remover towel, it is best to wrap it with tin foil, let it rest for about 10 minutes, and then remove the nail remover towel.
3. Use a nail remover or a dead skin pusher to clean the colored glue and primer. There may be part of the primer that can not be removed. You can use the remover gel polish again for treatment.
4. After the nail surface is thoroughly cleaned, it is recommended to use finger edge oil to protect the nails and prevent the growth of barbs.
If you don’t have tools to remove the nails, you can also go to the nail salon for treatment. Don’t pull the nails off by yourself to prevent the nails from becoming thin and damaged.